Sunday, May 16, 2010

Good Evening.

Folks running out of stuff to write about. Basically its the same old thing. When to go see the Clash Of The Tiants. An Excellent movie, I was hesitant to go see it because I didn't think I would like it. But it turns out that I did like it. My graduation is Saturday I'm looking forward to it well sort of. Its a hassle to keep going up there all the time. I've been posting on facebook more. And for those of you who read that I posted about it. It's ok my friend is right its used for anything. Journaling putting up poems. What have you.

I have something to say. My friend has a blog and well the annoymous notice the first part says annoy. (LOL) Poor sense of humor I know. But anyway why doesn't the individual just make their own blog rather then using my friends as a way of hating. This person talks about money, but yet we know people who don't know what they want and just keep moving. You never what type of person you meet till you realize ( why). Not saying they're cheap but I'd say a little irresponsible and thoughtless. Just my opinion. Well enough on that subject. Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment