Sunday, May 9, 2010

Me again!

Two posts back to back. Well yesterday I didn't do anything except go check my mail. Lastnight I was in rite aide in the pharmcy picking up something. A guy was in there and he was loud. Well he came up with the airborn stuff I tried to tell him he's waisting his money and he should just get the Vitamin C its for your imune system. Well he did'y believe me so he asked the pharmacist. She told him the same thing. I had to laugh, because he acted like I was stupid which I hate when people do that. Anywa he came up to me again and asked about the sinus medicine, he said how does it lasts and I said 24hrs it says it on the box. He tried to tell me it didn't mean anything I told him then don't keepi asking me. He asked the pharmacist again and she told him the same thing. I heard her say your congritidcting (sp) yourself because I know the woman you keep bugging. She went to school. He said there's no difference between minerals and vitamins we both said yes there is. I"m ms know it all but I remember what I learn and I use it. But I also try not to let people know I have that knowledge because I don't want people to think I'm a know it all. Till next time!!

1 comment: