Saturday, May 22, 2010

Graduation!!

Good Evening evryone today I graduated from CHI Institute. It was a little confusing in the beginning. They have only been holding the ceremony for a long time and yet they still get seem to get it real organized. We got our diploma's after the ceremony was over. Unusual but actually better. Of course i didn't graduate from my class I graduated after but it worked out anyway. Their own clique but I didn't care anyway. Did'nt talk to them much when they tried to start trouble with me. Anyway I did enjoy it but lets just say I'm glad its over.
I have been doing my best trying to keep up with updates on my blog.
My mom came to the graduation and we walked along market street. She stayed another day I would have brought her to Penn's landing. You don't realize how much the city has until you see maps and stuff. A lot of history in all cities I believe. Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment